Sunday, August 5, 2012

School Year Kick Off

Are you doing a back to school night, or a school year kick off with friends?  I'm doing mine in a Rainbow Theme, thanks to my sister for inviting me to her daughters 1st birthday party with the same theme.  I have a few fun things I'm putting together and I'm not all ready yet, but just in case you wanted to follow along I put together a simply laid out plan of some of my back to school night details.  Start planning yours today!
The PDF file has clickable pictures so you can get tutorials and ideas directly from the source. Download the PDF file {here}.

The above download also includes this Do-A-Dot Rainbow art that we'll be doing at our back to school night party.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for back to school night, it looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete